Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another Houston Marathon Weather Forecast Update

I'm working hard this year to limit myself to updating the long range forecast every couple of days.

The 16-day model is back to showing temperature and dewpoints starting in the 40s, and then increasing toward 60 through the day with an increasing southeast wind [the graph is in UTC, six hours ahead of Houston].



AccuWeather has Saturday night on their 6 to 10 day forecast. and Sunday on their 11 to 15 day forecast. They also increase the predicted temperatures:

Saturday Night, Jan 16
Low: 46°F RealFeel®: 44°F
Clear

Sunday, Jan 17
High: 66°F RealFeel®: 65°F
Sunshine and some clouds with a shower in the afternoon

The cold I caught last week has gotten worse. It's now mostly a scratchy sore throat and cough. I think it might be affecting my running now too. I'm also not sleeping as well with this irritating cough.

No comments: