Monday, August 27, 2007

Week of Rest

Days since last run less than 70°F: 122 (April 27th)

5 miles for the week

M – 0
Tu – 0
W – 0
Th – 0
F - 0
Sa – 0
Su – 5, average pace 8:15 mpm, The ankle felt strange for the first few steps and I was about to turn around, but then all of a sudden it felt great and I was able to complete 5 miles without any problems. My Achilles felt a little tender that evening but the front of the ankle is fine. 91°F at 5PM [Oak/NTrail/BMH]


I took today off, but everything still feels fine. I hope to run tomorrow morning and try and catch up to be able to start the 18-week plan September 10th.

Here's a picture of me during my benchmarking trip to the Springfield Nuclear Electric Generating Station
Picture courtesy of The Simpsonizer

2 comments:

Mir said...

Days since last run less than 70°F: 122 (April 27th)

Whew, that says it all. At least we get a few stray cool breezes up this way, but I can't imagine what Texas must be like.

Hang in there!

GB said...

Hahaha nice picture!

I haven't caught up on blogs in a while. I'm sorry you were down and out with your ankle for a bit. But it looks like you're back in full!