Saturday, February 2, 2008

Buffalo Wallow 6K

The Buffalo Wallow 6K is a fun cross country race on the banks of Buffalo Bayou in Houston. I'm not very good at running the steep downhills and uphills, but it was excellent racing weather. I had a pump test at the power plant last night that fortunately ended by 10:30PM and I was able to get home before midnight. I ended up about one minute faster than last year, but the course was a little different this year so it's tough to say whether I ran better. I'm hoping to run a strong race in the Park-to-Park five miler coming up in a couple of weeks.


View Larger Map

Luis leads the Open race:






The Woman's Open Winner





JoeO


This little hill by the AIG Building was tough:


An airborne JeffE


1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Wonderful pictures!! Actually, I particularly appreciate the
GREEN GRASS. Go Runner!